We connect entrepreneurs and product builders with skills, community and space to support them as they take ideas to reality. Since 2009, we have created collisions - between developers, designers, makers, founders and mentors - transforming ideas into companies. In 2014, Startup Edmonton was acquired by Edmonton Economic Development Corporation and operates as a wholly owned subsidiary.
By The Numbers:
- $50 million+ raised by affiliate companies and members since 2009
- 50,000+ attendees at events, programs and workshops since 2009
- 14,000 square feet of program, community and coworking space at the historic Mercer Warehouse, operational Spring 2012
- 285+ meetups, events, workshops and socials annually
- 660+ members since opening the campus Spring of 2012
- 120+ currently working out of the space at 40+ companies
- 400+ members currently enrolled in programs
- 60+ companies launched at Launch Party since 2010
- 20+ community-led monthly meetup groups, from Ruby to ROS Robotics
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 24/7 Access for members with space add-on packages
Suite 301, 10359 - 104 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 1B9 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't have an office telephone number, but don't fret! Our entire team is accessible via email@example.com and one of us will respond in two business days.
Press and Filming Requests
Check out our online media kit at brandfolder.com/startupedmonton. We're thrilled to help you develop stories about Edmonton's startup communities, companies and founders.
For press and commercial filming requests, please review our Film Use Guidelines.
Media Requests: Stephanie Enders, Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org