Welcome to Startup Edmonton! Taking the first steps building a tech product and company can be really challenging. Figuring out where to start and what to do next can be frustrating; it gets messy and is loads of hard work.
We're here to help! We have programs, workshops, community events, and mentorship to support you every step of the way.
Since 2009, we have created collisions - between developers, designers, makers, founders and mentors - transforming ideas into companies. In 2014, Startup Edmonton was acquired by Edmonton Economic Development Corporation and operates as a wholly owned subsidiary.
By The Numbers:
- $60 million+ raised by affiliate companies and members since 2009
- 50,000+ attendees at events, programs and workshops since 2009
- 14,000 square feet of program, community and coworking space at the historic Mercer Warehouse, operational Spring 2012
- 285+ meetups, events, workshops and socials annually
- 1,000 members since opening the campus Spring of 2012
- 100+ currently working out of the space at 35+ companies
- 440+ members currently enrolled in programs
- 65+ companies launched at Launch Party since 2010
- 20+ community-led monthly meetup groups, from Ruby to ROS Robotics
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 24/7 Access for members with space add-on packages
Suite 301, 10359 - 104 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 1B9 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't have an office telephone number, but don't fret! Our entire team is accessible via email@example.com and one of us will respond in two business days.
Press and Filming Requests
Check out our online media kit at brandfolder.com/startupedmonton. We're thrilled to help you develop stories about Edmonton's startup communities, companies and founders.
For press and commercial filming requests, please review our Film Use Guidelines.
Media Requests: Stephanie Enders, Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org