get to work at startup edmonton
At Startup Edmonton, we support entrepreneurs as they work on technology products and companies. We work closely with Alberta Innovates and other partners in the Edmonton-region to find the best ways to provide you hands-on feedback, access to mentorship, and workspace. We look forward to hearing more about your ideas and projects!
Startup Edmonton is an entrepreneurial campus and community hub . We connect entrepreneurs and product builders with skills, community and space to support them as they take ideas to reality.
Since 2009, we have created collisions – between developers, designers, makers, founders, investors and mentors – transforming ideas into tech-enabled products and companies.
Fill out the form to book a meeting with Warren Johnston, Community Manager:
- Personalized list of recommended programs & workshops.
- Workspace tour and application.
- Introduction and overview of the startup community.
If you are ready to jump in, there are options to purchase a Commons Membership and a few of our workshops below.
Tiffany Linke-Boyko, CEO
GET STARTED- Warren will reach out to set up a meeting Shortly!
YOUR $35 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, INCLUDES:
- $25 credit to apply to a workshop of your choice!
- Invitations to Commons Socials, like Member Coffee, Startup Ski Trip and more.
- Membership card for discounts and offers at our friends like Mercer Tavern, Pogo CarShare, and Fitset.
BUSINESS MODEL 101: PREFLIGHT BETA
Having a great idea is just the first step to building an amazing product or service, there are lots of other factors to consider - like your customers, how to reach them, and what they are willing to pay.
- A one-page plan that will help you iterate on your idea as you learn about your customers.
- Learn the ins & outs of building a business model.
- Map your next steps.
- Three hours of hands-on support and feedback.
*Preflight Beta is a prerequisite for our annual Preflight program - ongoing support through workshops and mentorship for early-stage technology companies.