Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools in an effort to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Drivewyze Inc., a subsidiary of Intelligent Imaging Systems, is an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry – a genuine Silicon Valley start-up that just happens to be located in Edmonton. Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide first class, front line response to client hardware and software issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research technical alternatives when necessary.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Prepare and maintain customer reports.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Prepare quotations and purchase orders.
- Liaise with 3rd party support suppliers to resolve support calls.
- Perform IT installations, configurations and troubleshoot computer hardware and software in accordance with IT Services standards.
- Prioritize support calls.
- Liaise with and schedule field technicians.
- Communicate service status with all levels of staff.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related field.
- Technical customer service experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Able to foster relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and/or urgent requests.
- Detailed but concise and clear documentation skills.
- Able to work independently to high standards.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, with a desire to deliver quality service.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, including; desktops, laptops, servers, printers & network devices
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- 2 or more years of experience in Software Development, including C#, .NET.
- 2 or more years of experience with MSSQL Databases and Queries.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent by pressing the button below, or by emailing: email@example.com
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.