The Enterprise Sales Executive, is responsible for direct and in-direct selling Drivewyze subscription services. The Enterprise Sales Executive will reach trucking fleet management level decision makers using pre-qualified lead lists or through engagement with individual drivers for fleets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. The Enterprise Sales Executive will also manage in-direct sales programs working directly with one of our largest distribution partners. This individual will be responsible to acquire and facilitate ongoing growth and market penetration thru 3rd parties and will need to establish long-term strategic relationships with individuals and businesses thru the building of strong personal relationships and the development of our In-Direct channel sales partners (such as PeopleNet, Rand McNally or Omnitracs). This is a quota bearing position. He/She will be responsible for executing the Go-to- Market plans between Drivewyze and selected sales partners. The role will report directly to the VP of Sales.
USA – Dallas, TX
In this role you will:
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external lead sources.
- Qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Collaborate with Drivewyze Marketing, Product Management, Customer Service and Development, to determine necessary sales strategies & tactics.
- Set up and deliver – via online tools – sales presentations and product/service demonstrations
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms.
- Deliver qualified opportunities to Channel Partner Sales team members where appropriate.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in SFDC.
- Manage sales forecast and budget plan for the Channel.
- Identify potential sales opportunities, define joint solutions, develop business cases, and drive go-to- market strategies.
- Creating a comprehensive strategic partnership plan, which will serve as the road map for developing the Drivewyze relationship at the Channel level.
- Drive Lead Generation activities utilizing partner programs whether via association participation, outbound calling, email campaigns, conference calls, conducting lunch n learns and thru Social Media such as LinkedIn.
- Work with key stakeholders and support groups to drive and strengthen the Drivewyze Channel sales program.
- Conduct weekly and monthly Business and Pipeline Reviews with VP of Sales.
- Conduct High level Drivewyze/Carrier account joint value presentations.
- Quarterly Business Reviews with our strategic partners.
- Attend Regional Sales Kickoffs, All Hands Meetings, Customer Events and Tradeshows as required.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- University or college degree in Business, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Overall 5+ years of direct work experience in inside sales/Outside capacity. Industry experience (Wireless, SaaS, commercial Transportation) is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management. (SFDC)
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal, listening written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self- motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Some travel may be required.
Let’s Talk Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision health benefits.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- We Win Together! Drivewyze is a collaborative, open environment where we share and learn from each other; new ideas are very welcome!
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted. Submit your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking on the button below.