Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
We’re looking for someone with a skilled eye for design, excellent writing and marketing campaign management skills, a love for detail, and a drive to succeed, to join the Drivewyze and Intelligent Imaging Systems family as part of our Marketing team.
Drivewyze Inc. is an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry – a genuine Silicon Valley start-up that just happens to be located in Edmonton. Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers.
Our Marketing team defines our voice and style. They’re responsible for the truly creative and ground-breaking ways that we communicate with our prospects and customers. As a creator, contributor, writer and designer, you’ll play a key role in our success.
Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools in an effort to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will help create powerful messaging tailored for our diverse markets and users, delivered through many different advertising and promotional channels.
The Marketing Specialist will play an important role in our team projects, by brainstorming on engaging campaigns, helping develop print and electronic messaging, collaborating on events, planning and executing marketing campaigns, and more. Your creative work will resonate with targeted groups of customers and prospects, and will be delivered in the form of online and print advertising, location based signage, radio advertising, event showcases, sales presentations, partner co-marketing activities and videos. You’ll share our passion to closely measure the results of our efforts, in order to continuously refine our approach.
- Helping develop and execute programs and campaigns that support the Marketing organization’s strategic objectives
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Marketing and Sales teams, contracted outside agencies and vendors, our partners’ marketing organizations, our trucking association and enforcement agency partners, and others, to develop compelling and successful marketing campaigns and content
- Work closely with your marketing team members, as well as with our product management team, to help refine big picture ideas into concise, compelling and actionable marketing messaging
- Assist with the development, creation and maintenance of website content, sales collateral and presentations, sales and customer training materials, videos, print and online advertising, social media content, event messaging, and other public facing messaging
- Help measure, analyze and report on campaign results and recommend next steps
- Conducting market research
- Supporting the Marketing team as a resource on projects and campaigns as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in marketing, communications, business or a similar bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least three years’ marketing experience (preferably in the technology space), with a portfolio of work
- Creative and unconventional thinking, the ability to uncover innovative messaging and positioning
- Concise, professional copy writing skills
- Organized, with a close attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent to us, by clicking the button below.
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.
Startup Edmonton posts jobs as provided by Level Up members. For more information on becoming a Level Up member company, visit startupedmonton.com/levelup