Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
As a software developer, you will be responsible for working with product managers, managers, QA, and other developers to develop the Drivewyze application. You will be responsible for designing and building application features, supporting tools, continuous integration, security improvements and architectural changes.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software Design
- Maintain consistency of the architecture
- Unit Testing
- Technical documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Commercial experience in Web Application Development, Software Development and App Development
- Object oriented software analysis and design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of code repositories (Git, Mercurial)
- Self motivated and ability to work with little oversight
- Experience in unit testing (any N-Unit framework)
- C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL
- Mongo no-sql database
- Experience with mobile applications and web applications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related degree or diploma
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent by pressing the button below.
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.
Startup Edmonton posts jobs as provided by Level Up members. For more information on becoming a Level Up member company, visit startupedmonton.com/levelup