Job Title: Receptionist/Administrative
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Reporting to the Controller, you fulfill an integral role in our 60 – 70 person company. You are efficient and effective and execute daily tasks with a remarkable attention to detail. Even though you have a strong sense of urgency, you appear calm and in control at all times. You are like ‘a dog with bone’ about getting tasks completed and always follow up when necessary. You prioritize your work, don’t ‘sweat the small stuff’ and are very ‘user friendly’. You have that amazing skill of making everyone from the CEO to the janitor to the software developer feel like they are the one and only person you help!
You love dealing with people and present a favourable image of our company and administration, even when everything is not perfect. You love to work independently as much as you like being part of the team. You may have had years of experience or be brand new to the work force. Either way, you like to get the job done!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer main switchboard and direct calls in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Process all outgoing mail and courier packages.
- Open and distribute all incoming mail and courier packages.
- Address and manage travel requests within the Company. This includes booking flights, rental cars, hotels, etc. and ensuring there is proper authorization prior to making reservations.
- Bank deposits.
- Corporate filing.
- Prepare and track Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Prepare executive expense reports.
- Adhoc requests.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Multitasking skills with excellent organizational capabilities and superb attend to detail
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefer to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must have a valid drivers’ licence and have access to a car to run errands and do bank deposits
- Proven prioritization, time management and project management skills
Drivewyze is a great place to work. The Company offers a collaborative, fulfilling work environment, competitive compensation and full benefits.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent and salary expectations, by clicking the button below.
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.
Startup Edmonton posts jobs as provided by Level Up members. For more information on becoming a Level Up member company, visit startupedmonton.com/levelup