Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
As a Customer Experience Champion at Drivewyze Inc., you will be responsible for providing outstanding and exemplary end user support for our rapidly-expanding Drivewyze and Smart Roadside market offerings. In our organization, which is like a Silicon Valley start-up located in Edmonton, your main assets will be a positive attitude, a passion for excellence in customer service, a willingness to learn an intermediate level of technical skills, and your commitment to continuous improvement and development in your knowledge and abilities. Your daily activities will include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively addressing end user help requests and feedback in a way that sets us apart as a support and service organization, and enables us to achieve customer experience satisfaction ratings of 90% or better (depending on organizational goals). In all things, your mission will be to provide an excellent customer experience for our users, and to contribute towards multiple project teams in defining and developing any and all strategies, technologies, tools, processes, and offerings to maximize our customer experience satisfaction ratings.
In this role, you will:
- Field incoming help requests from end users and resellers via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from customers including reseller support staff.
- Work closely with quality assurance analysts and developers to understand product features and functionality.
- Assist customers in downloading and installing mobile applications.
- Assist customers with online web applications and account related concerns.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, contact information, and nature of problem, issue, or feedback.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician, and escalate feature requests to Product Management for evaluation and potential action.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization. Suggest improvements as appropriate.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of software and/or hardware issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and action steps to end users in a user-friendly language.
- Ability to develop additional communications skills often described as matching and mirroring, active listening, tracking, values solicitation, etc.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and directed.
- Keen attention to detail, and an aggressive attitude towards “tying up loose ends”.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and emotional commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Insatiable curiosity about “how things work” and a willingness to dive into details.
- Desire to contribute towards and embody continuous improvement in all areas.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- College diploma or university degree and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of basic mobile device hardware and software.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
Drivewyze is a great place to Work. The Company offers a collaborative, fulfilling work environment, competitive compensation and full benefits.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent and salary expectations, by clicking the button below.
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.
Startup Edmonton posts jobs as provided by Level Up members. For more information on becoming a Level Up member company, visit startupedmonton.com/levelup