Our customers are awesome, but sometimes they need a little help with a feature, or have some interesting feedback about how something works. It's our job to make sure we do everything we can to make them successful with Jobber!
- Helping brand new Jobber users set up their accounts, learn the software and hit the ground running so that they experience the impact we will make in their business as quickly as possible.
- Responding to questions and requests for help throughout the entire Jobber ecosystem. This includes everything from live chat, our support help desk, over the phone, and anywhere else people are talking about Jobber around the web. These questions come from both existing customers and people new to Jobber.
- Building out our knowledge base, including documentation, FAQs, etc. You’ll be taking advantage of our historical support data to facilitate building an efficient support process for our global customer base.
- Comfortable in a very fast paced enivronment. Things move fast at Jobber, and that's especially the case on the Success team. It's exciting, and the best candidates for this role are energized in this kind of environment, taking ownership of challenges as they arise, and delivering great solutions for our users.
- High level of comfort in a technology-forward environment. You should be able to touch type (hunt-and-peck typing won't work here), understand and be comfortable with web based software, and be able to learn new systems and software very quickly. A general curiosity and desire to learn are a huge asset; there's no shortage of things to learn!
- Well-spoken, charismatic, comfortable and polite on the telephone. This position involves a good deal of phone time — if you’re not good on the phone, that will be a problem.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Strong spelling and grammar are really important, as is the ability to clearly and concisely communicate a response to a broad variety of different people with varying levels of technical comfort.
- Reliability is key in this position. Our users are counting on us to be there for them. If we fail at that, we fail period. Are you the person your friends would all agree they'd rely on more than anyone in a pinch? Then you probably fit the bill here!
- If you’re even just a little bit lazy, this role (and company) is probably not for you. Being a motivated, proactive problem solver is a must for us. We’re a startup company and we need to build a team of positive, hard working, reliable people. Anything short of that is a disservice to our customers, our team and to our future as a great business.
Why should you apply?
Most importantly, Jobber is an amazing place to work. Our team is an awesome group of engaging, talented, supportive people, and we're making a real impact on the small businesses that make up the vast majority of all business. Our customers aren't shy about telling us that either, which is incredibly rewarding! Here's the less important stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (100% covered)
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Brand new Apple gear (or PC stuff, if you're into that...)
- Public transportation subsidy, health & wellness programs, team outings, and lots of other stuff!