Business Sales Consultant
We’re always on the lookout for eager and motivated business sales consultants to talk to our customers about Jobber and help them get the most out of our software.
- Actively engage and consult small businesses through phone and Join me. Help small businesses see the value of Jobber and how we can help them with their business.
- Help in the ongoing development and fine tuning of the consultative approach and processes and policies. We want you to weigh in on how we can best serve our customers.
- remote demos, point of contact, support and other lead nurturing services.
- Initiate outreach activity with inbound leads by phone and e-mail.
- Assess, score and prioritize leads and manage follow up activity.
- Track and maintain comprehensive notes in our internal CRM.
- A deep and fully developed understanding of Jobber and it’s day-to-day usage.
- Provide remote live demo’s of Jobber and answer questions related to its use.
- Contribute to ongoing discussions regarding Jobber product development, leveraging insights gleaned from first-hand experiences with customers.
- Looking for Business Sales Consultants for our local Edmonton office
- Very comfortable with computers, technology and web based software. Our business is itself web based software, but we also use a broad array of software tools internally that you must quickly become comfortable with.
- Well spoken, charismatic, comfortable and polite on the telephone. This position involves a lot of phone skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Strong spelling and grammar are extremely important.
- If you’re even just a little bit lazy, please do not apply. We’re a startup company and will accommodate only the most highly motivated and hard working team members. Anything short of that is a disservice to our customers, our team and to our future as a company.
- Experience in sales.
Why should you apply?
Most importantly, Jobber is an amazing place to work. Our team is an awesome group of engaging, talented, supportive people, and we're making a real impact on the small businesses that make up the vast majority of all business. Our customers aren't shy about telling us that either, which is incredibly rewarding! Here's the less important stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (100% covered)
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Brand new Apple gear (or PC stuff, if you're in that...)
- Public transportation subsidy, health & wellness programs, team outings, and lots of other stuff!