This is a grant-based position lasting 16 weeks, with the intention of transitioning into a full time position for the right candidate.
Localize is an award-winning company that brings better information about where food has come from to shoppers. We provide our label service to over 250 grocery stores in Western Canada. We have offices in both Edmonton and Toronto. Localize won the Fast Growth Grand Prize in 2014 at the Venture Prize awards in Alberta, a Good Deals Canada award in 2013 as best social business case, and our CEO – Meghan Dear was recently honored with a Star Women in Grocery Award.
We’re a collaborative, easygoing, and motivated team. We make educated decisions quickly and know we can count on each other. We feel good about the work we’re doing every day, share in our successes, and learn from things that don’t go as planned. We are a tight-knit team that enjoy each other’s company and are really into local food and businesses. Learn more about our team here and Localize here.
You thrive when there is multiple projects and ideas on the go. You’re good at organizing and prioritizing what needs to happen and when. Communication is one of your biggest strengths and you are great at working with others – both in person, online and over the phone. More than anything, you are not shy about a good challenge, and think of yourself as a problem-solver.
You are a confident, self-driven person with a passion for food and building relationships. You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and love to think about how to improve on things constantly. Most importantly, you can bring ideas into reality. We are looking for a strong team player as every person in our team is essential and we like to be around each other. You see opportunities for growth everywhere, learn fast, and always take initiative.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, your primary objective will be to support our client facing efforts and increase the team capacity to better help our customers. This will be largely done by speaking with customers, asking questions and finding the best ways for us to engage with our customers and find product development opportunities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Can come up with ideas, ensure it fits business goals, share the vision, and manage a project to completion including gaining stakeholder feedback and buy-in.
· Has excellent organizational and communication skills with a focus on results.
· Has experience in writing, communications, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Can collaborate and is able to bring out the best in people – both internal and external stakeholders.
· Can manage multiple projects at the same time with multiple stakeholders. You understand the bigger picture, yet won’t let the details fall.
· Is adaptable and resilient through change and isn’t afraid to take risks.
· Is able to initiate conversation with people from all walks of life, industries, and backgrounds.
• Client Communications: Working together with our Grocer and Marketing teams, you’ll assist us in creating and sending out external communications.
• Marketing Communications: Assist us in executing on our strategic marketing plans by making sure that all our content is put together, reads great, and is completed in a timely manner.
• Grocery Store Pilot Projects: As a young and entrepreneurial organization, we continuously test our ideas. Help us plan and organize innovative projects and then gauge their success.
• Metrics and Analytics: We are ‘keeners’ of data, but also as we prototype with ideas, we need to be analytical and quantify our successes as to communicate it to stakeholders. You can create awesome documents/spreadsheets for our customers and internal team.
• Other Projects and Fun!: We value your ideas and talents! If you want to achieve specific goals or run with a great idea during your time with us, we’d love to help you succeed.
• Organized – We often run multiple projects at a time. Instead of being frightened of managing small projects, you’ll embrace the challenge.
• Proactive – We move fast, so we need someone smart, inquisitive, and can take initiative on the projects they are working on.
• Team Player – You work well in groups and when multiple people and ideas are involved and can have fun. The ability to have fun and laugh with our team is a prerequisite.
• Important! - For granting purposes: You are a post-secondary graduate (College or University) and under 30. You are unemployed or underemployed at the time of placement, Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee, legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations. Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits (this does not apply if you are participating in the Employment Services component of Skills Link). In need of assistance in order to overcome employment barriers.
Email a resume and cover letter to Pablo Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your application before Friday, June 3rd.