We are a fast paced, growing company looking for positive people to be part of our successful team. We have an opening for someone to provide implementation and training services to users of our saas solution. Our customers vary in experience and technical expertise ranging from computer experts to first time users. We have a winning team who are great at what they do, know how to get the job done and have plenty of fun. We consistently receive high Customer Satisfaction scores on the quality of our product support. The ideal candidate must be able to project confidence and have well developed customer service skills. Exceptional telephone communication skills are an asset with customers who have differing degrees of technical skills.
Drivewyze Inc. is an innovative technology service provider to the transportation industry – a genuine Silicon Valley start-up that just happens to be located in Edmonton. Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers.
Canada – Edmonton, AB
In this role you will:
- Learn and understand all of Drivewyze product line and services
- Conduct online/remote training sessions.
- Manage and complete implementation projects for duration of customer onboarding lifecycle.
- Follow implementation standards, project plans, and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the onboarding process
- Resolve incoming issues with customers through multiple channels including phone, email and chat
- Demonstrate effective call control while maintaining excellent customer service
- Adapt training style and process to customer needs
- Quickly scope out customer business requirements
- Interface with Sales and Technical Support Departments
- Proactively follow up on customer’s inquiries regularly
- Use the web to research technical issues
- Work comfortably with Android and iOS, including installing and supporting mobile applications
- Write documentation on how processes and procedures are handled for products
- 3+ years in Software Training and Implementation Divisional Roll-Out
- 1+ years in Technical Support for SAAS products preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and organization
- Proactive, responsible, and a quick-learner
- High level of adaptability
- Strong technical aptitude
- Requires an extreme eye for detail
- Ability to maintain a strict call schedule
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook are required
- Experience creating implementation documentation a plus
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted. Submit your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking on the button below.