Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, Twitter, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp and won Top eCommerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the Digital Alberta Awards!
Granify is one of the fastest growing big data startups in the world. We are determined to redefine the trillion dollar eCommerce market, and we hope you can help us to achieve this ambitious mission!
Join us and you will enjoy a bustling startup vibe where everyone has fun, cooperates and sees the impact of their work. As a key member of our team, you will design persuasive messages that improve shopper experience on our partner websites. This position is based in Edmonton.
What You'll Do
- Brainstorm ways to increase conversions, average order value, and provide a better overall user experience for shoppers
- Develop concepts from the idea phase to beautiful, fully designed compositions that match the customer’s brand
- Refine and optimize designs based on performance metrics, bug fixes, and client feedback
- Strong online portfolio of previous work
- A knack for beautiful design & aesthetics (fonts, colour, composition, etc)
- Expertise with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign
Nice to Haves
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Interest or background in marketing & consumer psychology
- You live & breathe design and creativity. You probably spent a lot of your childhood doodling, perhaps even designed t-shirts for your high school band
- You have a strong desire to ship, iterate quickly, and continually improve
- Choosing to become a designer wasn't really a career choice — it was simply you continuing what you're naturally motivated to do
- Bad typography makes you cringe
- Color palettes that look wrong irritate you
- A single pixel misalignment makes you twitch
- You know how to make interactions "feel" right
- You care deeply about aesthetics and sweat the details, while delivering projects on time
- You're creative, energetic, upbeat, and enjoy working in a talented team
- You're quick to lend a hand wherever necessary, especially when it gives you the opportunity to learn a new skill
Working At Granify
We take care of our team. You’ll work hard, learn quickly, be compensated well and have plenty of excitement on a daily basis! Your opportunities for growth, development and career progression are limitless as we continue to tackle incredible challenges to drive even more value for our customers in 2017 and beyond.
Granify is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We value people who are their authentic selves!
Sounds awesome, right?
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity we'd love to chat! In your application please include your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for this role and why Granify is the ideal company for you.