Sr. Operations Engineer (DevOps)
Our Next Employee
We are looking for a talented operations engineer to join our team to take our real money gaming platform to the next level. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with modern DevOps and managing/monitoring/scaling production environments.
Building reliable, scalable and secure systems is important to you. Your first reaction is to consider how a task can be automated, documented and shared with the team. You also have strong opinions about continuous delivery, test, build and deploy. You care deeply about uptime, monitoring, visibility and providing engineering the best tools to iterate quickly. It’s also important to us that you value the team and company culture, and want to help us shape a diverse and effective engineering organization.
Experience with the following (would be ideal):
- Running highly available web applications and services on Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Configuration management systems and concepts (Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Building and scaling monitoring solutions (Nagios, Elasticsearch, Graphite, etc)
- Continuous integration and source code management (Jenkins, Git, and Github)
- Familiarity with DEB packaging process (freight, fpm, etc)
- Security audits (internal and external) and maintaining a secure infrastructure
- Participation in 24x7 operation support and on-call rotation
Betable is transforming one of the most impenetrable and highest revenue-generating industries in the world - gambling and betting. Like other disruptors of regulated industries (think Skype, PayPal, Uber) our vision is to democratize this $500bn industry, which is stifled by high-barriers to entry and long overdue for change. That change begins with Betable’s transformational platform infrastructure which allows any game developer to build legal gambling games without needing their own licenses and operate those games globally on any device. On the player side, our platform also gives players easy, safe and reliable access to the next generation of gambling content through the Betable Wallet. Through its developer platform and its player wallet, Betable aims to power the compliance, creation, distribution and consumption/monetization of all gambling and betting, leaving game developers do what they do best — build innovative and fun games.