Granify is a high-tech, high-energy, and high-fun Data Science and Machine Learning company serving the enterprise eCommerce market, backed by strong Series A investment. We are building an industry-leading optimization platform for online retailers wanting to create a better online shopping experience for their customers. Do you know why some shoppers don't convert? We do, and we can change their minds.
Looking to grow your career at an exciting multi-national startup? Are you passionate about numbers, excited to learn, and a champion of process? We're searching for an Accounting Associate who values optimization, authenticity, and positivity to help organize, track, and report our financials - if this is you, we want you to be a part of it!
We're looking for someone who can balance the day to day bookkeeping while using financial information to provide valuable insights to senior management to help manage and grow our business. You will be a key member to our Operations team, reporting directly to our VP of Product and Operations.
This is a full-time position in Austin, Texas.
What You'll Work On
- Processing and coding accounts payable and expenses
- Facilitating our customer invoicing and collections process
- Completing monthly financial reporting for senior management and our Board of Directors
- Performing month end close responsibilities, including accruals and reconciliations
- Working with leadership to build and track business and financial KPIs
- Supporting the budget process and helping to keep our expenses in line
- Supporting research grant applications and reporting
- Prepare year end working papers for external accountants
- You care about the details
- You are process-oriented
- You pride yourself on your ability to meet deadlines
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and know how to be resourceful
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with cloud-based accounting software, preferably Xero
- Confident in making sound financial decisions
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to forecast
- Experience working in a multi-national organization (US/Canada preferred)
Working At Granify
With growing offices in the heart of Edmonton, AB and Austin, TX, we are working to create a collaborative environment where you can do and be your best. Together we'll be tackling incredible challenges, driving customer value and innovating online retail solutions in 2017 and beyond.
Granify is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. You'll find limitless opportunities for growth, development, and career progression - the only thing holding you back is you.