Want to work on the front lines driving and executing awesome marketing programs?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager (FMM) to join our Marketing team. The mission of the FMM is to manage, support and execute all marketing operations at the local-level to drive the further development of the Jobber brand. Everything we do is in pursuit of better supporting small businesses, and each other, in our journey to power the world of mobile services. We are building a humble and supportive company that really gives a shit, and we’re having a blast doing it. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
The FMM will be responsible for many marketing activities from customer insight interviews to the design of marketing programs. A fully engaged FMM will balance design with detailed research and flawless execution to ensure success at the local level. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years experience, but that can be flexible based on what you bring to the table. This role can be located at Jobber Headquarters - a historic building in the heart of downtown Edmonton or at our new office in the OneEleven startup scale-up hub in downtown Toronto.
- To be coachable and adaptable. This is a new role which means lots of trial and error. The best opportunities are the ones you can learn from...which we guarantee you’ll do with us if you’re open to it!
- To collaborate. You will utilize the strengths of the Jobber Marketing team to leverage national campaign assets and strategies to augment the field marketing program execution. You’ll collaborate with Sales and Success to identify opportunities for maximum customer impact, acquisition and loyalty.
- To be a problem solver. This role requires extensive market research along with continuous monitoring of sales, marketing and advertising in specific markets. You’ll utilize voice-of-customer research to develop a better understanding of market segmentation and positioning strategy.
- To think big and manage the details. You will work with the marketing leadership to develop the annual field marketing plan, that identifies ways to scale segmented marketing operations such as email marketing, online marketing, live webinars, live events, etc.
- Strong execution and project management skills. You’ll organize events for brand promotion, manage all domains of field marketing like project planning & campaign execution and assist with the hands-on coordination of all events. Be prepared to spend some good time on the road, too, so the successful candidate will need a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel freely throughout the US and Canada.
- To be driven by data. Over and above research, you’ll develop effective mechanisms to track and measure the success of your initiatives. You’re a natural when it comes to estimating and costing of programs.
It would be really great (but not a deal-breaker) if you had:
- Previous experience with Saas business.
- A marketing or related degree.
- Experience doing field marketing, event planning or sales/business development.
What you can expect from us:
- Extended health benefits package, fully paid premiums.
- Three weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive salary.
- An inclusive environment that believes in bettering and supporting its people.
- Your very own, brand new Apple computer.
A bit more about us:
At Jobber, we exist to help people in small business become more successful! We are a growing startup located in Edmonton, Alberta and we make software for businesses that are on the go, or mobile. Something that we’re pretty damn good at! Our team of 80+ dedicated employees strive for nothing short of excellence and support a product that touches businesses around the world and millions of people each year.