We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us grow dealcloser. You will be at the front of the company and will be responsible for creating and applying an effective sales strategy.
Your primary responsibility is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or using other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with dealcloser.
You’ll also manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is critical for this position, as you’ll be responsible for developing a pipeline of new business coming into dealcloser.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these prospects into increased business
- Cold call and email as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Participate in pricing dealcloser
- Plan and oversee marketing efforts
- Work with and supervise a marketing agency/consultant to create and promote dealcloser’s online presence
- Identify and attend industry functions including legal technology conferences and legal events
- Identify and arrange dealcloser sponsorship of legal technology conferences and legal events
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales