Senior Frontend Developer
At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and fun. We're seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team and make a big difference. Testfire has just entered the beta phase with our flagship product, Hendrix.ai. The next year will be action packed and dynamic as we grow the business in North America and then globally. You'll be working with a small but talented team to build phenomenal customer experiences through our digital assets and establish Testfire as a leader in our markets.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
We're looking for someone that's passionate about craftsmanship and problem solving. You’ll lead the front-end design and architecture, working with top UX/UI designers to bring our products to life online.
- Consistent record of industry-leading commercial web development
- Excellent knowledge of all things HTML and CSS
- Experience on large-scale SPAs, front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt), and CSS pre-compilers (e.g. Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Familiarity with website optimization methodologies
- Comfortable navigating and running simple commands in a command line interface
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git
Bonus points for:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Bluemix
- Experience working with APIs, PHP, MySQL
- Solid grasp of SEO principles
- Experience with continuous integration and deployments
If you think you're the person Testfire needs, please send us an email and attach your resume and/or Linkedin profile immediately (and no later than January 10, 2018) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.