Granify has reached product market fit, secured a Series A investment from top investors and partnered with many of the largest retailers in the world. We’ve recently passed 100 million shoppers on our platform in a single month and we’re only scratching the surface of what we will do at Granify!
As we continue our tremendous growth, we’re adding a Director of Engineering to our Edmonton office. Reporting to the Vice President of Engineering in our Austin office, you’ll have a high degree of autonomy to build, coach and lead our Edmonton engineering team.
What You'll Work On:
- Recruit, coach, and lead a high performance team of Front End, Back End, DevOps, and QA engineers in Edmonton.
- Help create an industry leading learning environment where new graduates and experienced professionals alike view Granify as the ultimate destination to hone their craft while quickly having an impact.
- Balance driving our product roadmap, client success initiatives, improving the performance and stability of our platform and continuing to introduce engineering best practices into the organization.
- Work closely with peers in Product, Sales, and Data Science to continuously improve the value we provide our customers.
- Track record recruiting a team of high caliber engineers
- Track record maximizing the team's impact, engagement, and learning
- Professional software development experience
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong communicator who can relay initiatives to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical, from juniors to executives
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark
- Experience working with web technologies
- Experience developing systems at scale
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
We take care of our team. You'll work hard, learn quickly, be compensated well, and have plenty of excitement on a daily basis!
Together we’ll be tackling incredible challenges, driving customer value and innovating online retail solutions in 2017 and beyond.
Granify is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. You’ll find limitless opportunities for growth, development, and career progression - the only thing holding you back is you.