We’re always looking for amazing developers to add to our talented, supportive and well-respected team. If you’ve got skills to bring to the table, get in touch!
- Continuous integration with several deploys per day. We love GitHub.
- We do a lot of on-our-feet thinking and change directions fast. Sometimes we’ll spend a week on a feature, play with it a bit and then change our minds. This isn’t a failure, it’s how we ship only the best.
- It might sound cheesy, but we’re not just looking for an employee — we want to start a long, fruitful relationship with a core part of our team. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a company with significant promise.
- The job is very diverse and flexible. You will not get bored.
- Based at Jobber's head office in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Strong ability to collaborate with our incredible design team to find effective and implementable solutions.
- Hosted on Heroku – we’re focused on writing software not maintaining servers.
- We’re looking for someone focused on creating software that delivers value through great user experience.
Why should you apply?
Most importantly, Jobber is an amazing place to work. Our team is an awesome group of engaging, talented, supportive people, and we're making a real impact on the small businesses that make up the vast majority of all business. Our customers aren't shy about telling us that either, which is incredibly rewarding! Here's the less important stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (100% covered)
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Brand new Apple gear
- Public transportation subsidy, health & wellness programs, team outings, and lots of other stuff!