Overview of Company and Opportunity:
HelloFresh is one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing startups in North America. We are the leading meal kit delivery service globally, and are the largest company to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents, and have recently launched in Canada! Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.ca.
And now we’re going West!
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage all Operations on the ground in Edmonton, as well as supporting Marketing efforts in the area.
- Be involved in the entire supply chain – assisting in creatively solving problems working in conjunction with Operations and Marketing teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of vendors split across multiple verticals: logistics providers, co-packers, marketing agencies, etc.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiencies.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science or Management.
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in operations, consulting, supply chain or manufacturing.
- Entrepreneurial with the attitude of being hands-on and getting things done.
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience – must be proficient with Excel.
- Ability to build good relationships and maintain a high level of morale within the workforce. Shop floor experience is an asset!
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and should think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Strong passion for food is a must!
Why you’ll love this job:
- You’ll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- We’re a start-up within a start-up. We’re nimble but we have the institutional knowledge and the global resources to make HelloFresh a sure-fire Canadian success. You can get in at the ground level.
- We’re looking for someone that can come in, wear multiple hats and get stuff done.