Granify is a high-tech, high-energy, and high-fun eCommerce company, backed by strong Series A investment. We are building an industry-leading optimization platform for online retailers wanting to create a better online shopping experience for their customers. Do you know why some shoppers don't convert? We do, and we can change their minds.
Looking to get your foot in the door at an exciting eCommerce firm in downtown Edmonton? Are you extremely detail-oriented, process-driven, excited to learn, and eager to help others? Your passion for quality and excellent computer skills will allow you to thrive in this role while gaining experience in the industry. We're searching for Quality Assurance Testers who value optimization, focus, and positivity to help ensure we are creating the best possible product - if this is you, we want you to be a part of it!
What You'll Do
- Run quality assurance test cases for our online tools to ensure they are compatible on all platforms and in all situations
- Review and test code to ensure correct functionality and appearance
- Report and track bug issues directly to team members
- Verify fixes and perform regression testing
- Troubleshooting, testing, and debugging to your heart's content
- Contributing to retrospectives, relevant documentation, and QA procedures
- Participate in sharing knowledge, feedback, and ideas - teaching and learning, it's a two-way street that leads down the road to improvement (pun intended)
- Passionate about quality and want to deliver nothing but the best work
- Positive and personable - we're all tackling these challenges together!
- Able to communicate with clarity and brevity
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and eager to contribute in any way you can
- Curious, consistently looking for better ways to do things and willing to learn about emerging technologies
- Committed to mastery and craftsmanship in your work
- Interested in consumer behaviour and online retail
- Extremely organized, with good time management
- Experience with different operating systems and web browsers
- Able to collaborate well and work cohesively with multiple groups
- Prior QA experience
- Experience with automating QA tests
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with third party testing tools (e.g. Sauce Labs, Browserstack)
With growing offices in the heart of Edmonton, AB and Austin, TX, we are working to create a collaborative environment where you can do and be your best. Together we'll be tackling incredible challenges, driving customer value and innovating online retail solutions in 2017 and beyond.
Granify is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. You'll find limitless opportunities for growth, development, and career progression - the only thing holding you back is you.