Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Developed in 2016 by Reliance Production Optimization, Ezops is an exciting new tool in the natural gas field data space. We are focused on making natural gas field operations more efficient and safe while helping to reduce costs often associated with archaic data collection reporting techniques. We are headquartered in the historic Mercer Warehouse building in downtown Edmonton.
Ezops is looking to add a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to our expanding team.
Reporting directly to the Office & Operations Manager, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of our corporate communications and marketing. Using our marketing blueprint (currently under development) as a guide, this individual will help bring professionalism to our brand communications while developing innovative lead generation strategies.
● Developing Ezops marketing collateral for distribution through our online channels and offline industry events and tradeshows.
● Create and manage all content on the Ezops website, social media profiles and e-newsletters.
● Lead sales staff with the collection and analyzation of data as well as the creation of reports and presentations.
● Represent Ezops at tradeshows and industry events throughout Alberta and beyond.
● Researching new technologies and strategies for future marketing opportunities, collecting data and improving our sales processes.
● Develop an outreach program to help Ezops gain awareness among industry influencers, writers and the media.
Although individuals with a variety of backgrounds will be considered, the ideal candidate will possess:
● 1 - 3 years experience in a similar communications or marketing role.
● A postsecondary degree or diploma in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing.
● Experience in creating strategies and content as part of a sales process.
● A working knowledge of popular content management and social media platforms (WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
● Experience in creating and editing rich media assets such as photos and videos.
● Valid driver's license with proof of insurance.
Compensation and Additional Information
This is a full-time position based in Edmonton. Our work week is Monday - Friday (40 hours per week) with the possibility of some weekend work and travel.
Salary range: $50,000 to $60,000 per year Depending on experience. Basic Blue cross benefits offered after 6 month probation period ends.
To apply for this position or for more information, please contact Adam Cann via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume. Interested candidates may also visit our website www.reliancepo.com for additional information about our product and company.
Although we thank all potential candidates for their interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.