Are you an epically awesome individual looking to apply your skills in a fast growing startup?
Yardly is a technology platform that connects homeowners with lawn care and snow removal professionals through our web and mobile apps.
We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated abilities in customer service, highly skilled with technology, and excellent problem-solving skills. Our company wants someone whose communication and creative abilities will help grow Yardly to North America’s top Yard Care service platform.
What you’ll do
- Interact with existing and potential Yardly clients
- Interact with service providers - interviewing onboarding support on day-to-day issues
- Manage customer accounts and ensure delivery of service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Respond to quote requests
- Support marketing campaigns
- Gather and analyze customer data
- Identify new growth opportunities
What you’ll need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven - be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Innovative - be able to constantly refine the operation process.
- Learning - willing to learn and grow with our company
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about making a difference - share our company goal of re-inventing the yard maintenance industry
- Creative freedom
- Opportunities to expand and develop a diverse array of skills
- Fantastic work environment in a startup incubator, free parking
- Passionate, energetic team with a fun, startup company culture
- Competitive wage with stock option
- New Apple gear
Please send in your cover letter and resume for consideration, application without a cover letter will be automatically rejected. This full-time position will start in Feb 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- Edmonton, AB