Scope AR is revolutionizing the way people work by taking advantage of new technologies like Augmented Reality. We believe that AR will be a transformative user interface, allowing workers to communicate and receive information and instruction more intuitively than ever before. As one of the original innovators in the industrial AR space, we’ve been doing this longer than anyone and are particularly well suited to take advantage of the latest innovations and hardware coming from companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft.
We are a small but growing company. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way we work and the products we make.
But we’re only as good as the people on our team! If being part of a ground-breaking technological revolution sounds cool to you, we’re always looking for extremely talented people to join the team, so read on!
Are you a stubborn person who's not afraid of searching for a needle in a stack of hay? Do you love the border between development and product? Are you an ardent learner who's always looking to improve? Can you play nice with both humans and machines?
- Top notch AR applications spanning multiple platforms and devices, from desktop to web to mobile to wearables.
- A team of aces to work with
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing
- Solid understanding of testing principles such as testing requirements, design, execution and reporting
- The knowledge to test for consistent UI, content and user experience
- The ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- The understanding of team strategies and objectives
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools
- The people skills required to work with a team of fellow testers, designers, developers and product managers
- The capacity to write comprehensive test cases, perform thorough tests, and log detailed defects
- The proactivity to communicate risks to team and report on progress findings on an ongoing basis
You might also have:
- Testing experience in mobile platforms (OSX/Windows/Android/iOS)
- Experience in creating and implementing test automation, UI test frameworks (Selenium) and test plans
- Coding experience
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!