Scope AR is revolutionizing the way people work by taking advantage of new technologies like Augmented Reality. We believe that AR will be a transformative user interface, allowing workers to communicate and receive information and instruction more intuitively than ever before. As one of the original innovators in the industrial AR space, we’ve been doing this longer than anyone and are particularly well suited to take advantage of the latest innovations and hardware coming from companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft.
We are a small but growing company. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way we work and the products we make.
But we’re only as good as the people on our team! If being part of a ground-breaking technological revolution sounds cool to you, we’re always looking for extremely talented people to join the team, so read on!
We’re looking for web developers with strong skills, a passion for writing good code, and a belief that hard work pays off. In this position, you will work on our core web services that support our WorkLink and Remote AR products, building out features and integrations with external services.
- Own all aspects of implementing assigned product features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our web applications and APIs
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automization
- Continually learn how to improve your craft
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving code standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to build and deploy well tested code in a timely and efficient manner.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable being self-directed.
- Comfortable in Linux/Bash.
- Familiar with Agile software development processes.
- Experience designing and maintaining highly available REST API’s.
- Familiar with Amazon AWS or other IaaS/PaaS platforms.
- Experience with Docker or other containerization platforms.
- Experience with Networking.
- Ability to work in many different technologies.
If you like solving hard problems and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!