Scope AR is revolutionizing the way people work by taking advantage of new technologies like Augmented Reality. We believe that AR will be a transformative user interface, allowing workers to communicate and receive information and instruction more intuitively than ever before. As one of the original innovators in the industrial AR space, we’ve been doing this longer than anyone and are particularly well suited to take advantage of the latest innovations and hardware coming from companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft.
We are a small but growing company. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way we work and the products we make.
But we’re only as good as the people on our team! If being part of a ground-breaking technological revolution sounds cool to you, we’re always looking for extremely talented people to join the team, so read on!
This position is a unique opportunity for a motivated, driven self-starter capable of performing as part product manager and part program/project manager. While this role reports to Scope AR's VP of Product, successful performance will not only depend on your ability to define, document and prioritize features but will also require you to partner with engineering on a daily basis to coordinate the delivery of these features in a timely, predictable manner, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Negotiation and prioritization skills in an Agile workplace
- Strength in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, especially as it pertains to customer needs and behavior
- Excellent writing skills as it applies to feature stories as well as customer facing documentation
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Energized by the challenges that come with new, frontier technologies in fast-moving, competitive markets
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience leading cross-functional technical projects
- Experience working as a software developer (even if earlier in your career)
- Experience in large enterprises as well as small startup environments
- International travel required (15-20%).
- MBA preferred
- Experience with a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Unity Analytics, etc)
- Knowledge of AR and/or VR technology and concepts
- Proven experience in managing engineering and/or product teams
- Knowledge integrating with Enterprise APIs (SAP, LDAP/AD, etc)
- Domain expertise in industries with Field Service technicians (Manufactoring, Oil & Gas, Utilities, etc)
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!