Are you passionate about your work? If so, Sidekick can offer a growing, exciting workplace for candidates who are hungry to achieve more.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has experience in developing and executing Facebook advertising campaigns. You will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing all ads with the goal of making it a profitable sales channel. Eventually, your role will grow to advertising on other paid advertising channels.
The individual will develop a strategy, and should be able to execute upon the strategy with little guidance.
The individual must be analytical and data driven. They must also be excited about challenges and able to learn with minimal guidance. Preference is given to those with Facebook Advertising experience, and specifically those who have advertised for ecommerce brands. If this is you, make sure to highlight this in your application.
Within the first 90 days, you must accomplish the following:
- Develop a Facebook advertising strategy
- Execute upon the strategy by creating the ads and copy
- Manage and optimize ads as necessary
- See a positive ROI on your efforts
Sidekick develops muscle relief tools that help customers feel lighter and looser. Tight and impinged muscles are the result of working out, injuries or surgery. Customers apply our tools on themselves to reduce the pain and impingement. We primarily sell online through our ecommerce website sidekicktool.com.
Key attributes of the candidate:
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative - must be able to work with others
- Reliable and follows through on commitments
- 2+ years experience with Facebook or other digital paid advertising
- Data driven - must be able to analyze data and numbers
- Self Motivated - able to learn with minimal guidance
- Bold - willing to experiment and try various types of ads
- High Standards - not willing to settle for anything less than amazing
- Bonus given to candidates with Facebook advertising experience - specifically for ecommerce businesses
Why you should work with us:
- Fast growing company
- Work with influencers in our space
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Fitness benefits
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Facebook: 2 years
- Edmonton, AB