At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and fun. We're seeking a Marketing Manager to join our small team and make a big difference.
Testfire Labs is a fast-growing software and consulting services company building innovative products and systems that take advantage of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and development platforms. Our current flagship product, Hendrix.ai, leverages natural language processing and machine learning to automatically capture meeting notes and optimize organizational outcomes. Continuous learning is a must; you will be growing professionally alongside the company in this rapidly growing industry.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You'll be working directly with the founder, a handful of talented employees and some of the industry’s top consultants, as we grow the company and take on exciting new challenges.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
The successful candidate will develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans, provide professional marketing expertise in market research, collaborate and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies, all the while supervising and mentoring marketing staff.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or related field
- 4+ years of full-time experience in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years primarily digital)
- Ability to deliver insight-driven digital solutions that lead to results
- Write and edit original content, including articles, blog posts, case studies, newsletters and web copy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all timelines and deliverables
- Mobilize vendors to create videos, online ads and other creative assets
- Familiarity with software for social analysis, content planning and cross-platform reporting
- Understanding SEO best practices, tools, and platforms
- Experience developing digital experiences that tell a compelling brand story
- Understanding of content marketing and social media’s role in online marketing
- A strong ability to recognize when to adapt and pivot your online marketing strategies when the situation arise
- PPC campaign creation and management
- Solid understanding of digital marketing ROI
- Strong reasoning and mentorship skills
- Excellent organizational/project management skills
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Google AdWords/Analytics Certifications an asset
- Experience running a website with CMS systems like Craft
- Have an understanding of the SaaS marketing model
- The drive to learn quickly and grow your skill set
If you think you are the person Testfire needs, please send us an email and attach your resume or Linkedin profile immediately (and no later than March 9th, 2018) to email@example.com. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.