DevFacto is eagerly seeking a Software Developer to join our team in Edmonton.
We’re a consulting company, which is great because we get to work with so many different industries and technologies. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and create things that really matter to them. As a result, we build a lot of really cool stuff that actually gets used and helps people.
Development and database-related Skills Required:
- 5+ Years experience of development of applied software
- Extensive Experience with C#, JAVA, and PHP
- Extensive Experience with Oracle, SQL, MySQL, and Visual Studio
Other Skills Required (All Mandatory):
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- Experience working in a consulting firm
- Experience supervising staff or a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Why join our team?
- Competitive salaries, group benefits, profit sharing
- Challenging projects and leading-edge technologies
- Extensive training
- Flexible hours, creative workspaces with games and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular team social events including Friday happy-hours and monthly team outings
- Award-Winning Culture
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, we want to hear from you!