Are you a snow removal & lawn care industry expert looking to apply your skills in a fast-growing startup?
Yardly is a technology platform that connects homeowners with lawn care and snow removal professionals through our web and mobile apps.
We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with snow removal & lawn care experience, preferably as a business owner. Our company wants someone whose industry expertise will help grow Yardly to North America’s top Yard Care service platform.
What you’ll do
- Service standard - help standardize, improve and explain our service standard
- Service provider recruitment - vet and onboard service providers and provide information sessions when needed
- Service delivery support - provide real-time support to our service providers, help them deliver service in a timely manner. Solve day to day issues.
- Quality control - make sure all job quality is up to or beyond our standard
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years work experience in snow removal & lawn care industry, preferably as the business owner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven - be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Innovative - be able to constantly refine the operation process.
- Learning - willing to learn and grow with our company
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about making a difference - share our company goal of re-inventing the yard maintenance industry
- Creative freedom
- Opportunities to expand and develop a diverse array of skills
- Fantastic work environment in a startup incubator, free parking
- Passionate, energetic team with a fun, startup company culture
Please send in your cover letter and resume for consideration, application without a cover letter will be automatically rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- snow removal & lawn care: 3 years
- Edmonton, AB