We are an early stage social impact start-up that has developed an innovative online dispute resolution platform that helps separated and divorced families to communicate, make better decisions for their kids, and stay out of court. We’ve got a strong set of investors in our initial friends and family round and our advisors include active and retired judges as well as leaders in mental health, collaborative law, and mediation practices. We’ve solved some really challenging problems in a large, global market. We have a well structured social impact strategy a solid business model that collectively represent a great opportunity to do well by doing good.
We’re growing our technical team and looking to bring on developers who are interested in creating a product in a fast-paced startup environment. We are iterating through active pilots with family law courts, collaborative lawyers, and mediators. You will work directly with the founders to realize our vision as we move from pilots into product launch. This is going to be a great ride.
Multiple Focus Areas
coParenter is hiring for full stack developers with multiple specialties in the following:
● React Native for Android and iOS
● Web/React with Redux ● GraphQL
● Backend with node.js with MongoDB
Specific Job Requirements
● Senior experience with apps in production
● Experience with React/Redux and React Native
● Experience with node.js and express.js
● Experience with bash, linux and Amazon AWS
● Proficient in git
● Knowledge of either golang, python or rust
● Super fast moving
● Data driven mindset
● Creative and fun marketing spirit
● Comfortable making decisions with imperfect information
www.coParenter.com | 855-933-3232 | info@coParenter.org
Perks and Benefits
● Working at Startup Edmonton in our private office with all the member benefits.
● Stock Options
● Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision.
Compensation: Market value
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Full Stack Developer” in the subject line.