Flightpath Startup Accelerator
Flightpath is a four-month, full-time startup accelerator program, supported in partnership between Flightpath Ventures and Startup Edmonton.
The intent of Flightpath is to assist early-stage software and Internet companies to take ideas quickly through the product development process to first market validation.
What do Flightpath companies get?
- Seed funds - Each startup receives a $15,000 cash investment from Flightpath Ventures in exchange for 6% common/founder stock. This is in addition to thousands of dollars worth of services, space, and mentorship offered exclusively to Flightpath startups.
- Focus - Startups work with a team of mentors during an intensive four month timeline to force product release to face real test market conditions, followed by activities and meetings that connect startups with prospective investors/partners.
- Space - Each startup receives workspace in Startup Edmonton's downtown hub for creative/technology startups along with other infrastructure and services.
- Mentors - Experienced entrepreneurs and investors actively mentor startups during the program, and become advisors and investors once the program is complete.
- Food - Meals and sessions with mentors and other special guests provide regular input and feedback.
- Pitches - Weekly pitch sessions help startups refine their pitches and presentations for investors, partners, and customers.
- Exposure - Flightpath startups will gain direct exposure to opportunities both locally and internationally for promotion and investment.
- Support - Access to legal and financial support, technical infrastructure and other perks through our partners.
For more about the Flightpath Program and Flightpath Ventures, check out the FAQ.