YOUR $35 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, INCLUDES:
- $25 credit to apply to a workshop of your choice!
- Invitations to Commons Socials, like Member Coffee, Startup Ski Trip and more.
- Membership card for discounts and offers at our friends like Mercer Tavern, Pogo CarShare, and Fitset.
Preflight helps founders and product builders experiment and validate a scalable product idea. We take a hands-on approach to help you make the first real commitment to building a high growth tech-enabled startup.
BUSINESS MODEL 101: PREFLIGHT BETA
Having a great idea is just the first step to building an amazing product or service, there are lots of other factors to consider - like your customers, how to reach them, and what they are willing to pay.
- A one-page plan that will help you iterate on your idea as you learn about your customers.
- Learn the ins & outs of building a business model.
- Map your next steps.
- Three hours of hands-on support and feedback.
*Preflight Beta is a prerequisite for our annual Preflight program - ongoing support through workshops and mentorship for early-stage technology companies.
PRODUCT TOOL KIT: DESIGN THINKING
One of our most requested workshops, our Product Toolkit helps you build products and services your customers will love.
We take a hands-on approach to learning human-centered design principles to move your ideas forward faster, with less wasted resources.
- Ask the right questions.
- Make feedback routine.
- Build fast with prototypes (for services, products & technology.)
- Build solutions that resonate with your customers.
- Use your toolkit to share compelling stories to engage with your customers.
Student Devcon 2017 - MARCH 25, 2017
THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEVEL UP YOUR DEVELOPMENT SKILLS AND PREPARE FOR AN AWESOME JOB.
Join us for a full-day of workshops, panels, and hands-on experience with CTOs and Dev Teams from our city's fastest growing tech companies.
Learn the skills and resources you need to get hired & that you won't learn at University: version control, real-world team communication tools, maintenance protocols and practices.
Hear from Founders and top technical talent at local scaling companies. Past companies include Jobber, Granify, Drivewyze, gskinner, plus special guests from AirBnB and Apple!
Get details on how to get hired and be successful once you join a team!
Show don't tell! Recruiters demo exactly what startups are looking for when hiring for technical positions.
Inspired to start your own project or product? Connect with the Startup Edmonton team about programs and supports for students interested in entrepreneurship.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Shaw Conference Centre, 9797 Jasper Avenue.
Your $35 ticket is all inclusive! MEALS + WORKSHOPS + JOB MIXER + SWAG