Student Summer Program 2018
Join us for a four-month program that brings you the best of our programming, co-working and special opportunities to connect with the founders and teams of our city's fastest growing startups and scaling technology companies.
“The summer is a chance to learn and acquire the important skills in running a successful startup; grow, network and surround yourself around other entrepreneurs; gain a better understanding your customer’s core problem to build a wanted product; and create a scalable startup.” - Tiffany Linke-Boyko, CEO - Startup Edmonton.
Who is the Student Summer Program for and what does it include?
The Student Summer Program is for post-secondary students with a tech-enabled project or product idea. We encourage both individuals and newly formed teams to apply.
Our program includes:
- Free Startup Edmonton Co-working access for 4 months (May - August)
- Complimentary access to our Preflight program (Tuesday evenings)
- Mentorship round tables throughout the summer
- Founders dinners with local founders
We encourage you to take Business Model 101 before applying. Our next session is on MAY 5 and is free with your Student Membership. If you have already taken Business Model 101, Preflight Beta or have completed a Lean Canvas, please include it as part of your Product / Presentation deck!
Why apply for the Student Summer Program?
- Explore the possibilities of your idea or project through guided classes and mentorship
- Work out of the historic Mercer Warehouse space and experience creative collisions with our member startups & their teams.
- Experience first hand what it's like to be an entrepreneur! There is no better time to start then when you're a student.
- Set your schedule! This allows you to continue your summer studies, hold-down a full time job, and even squeeze in some travel. We need to see you at Tuesday night classes and some special events to help you move your idea forward!