Talent Membership 2017 2018
Finding the right team as you grow, and keeping the team you have, is an incredible challenge & we're here to help.
Over the past five years, we have experimented with lots of different ways to inspire our brightest recent grads to find their place with startups and scaling companies in Edmonton. After working with hundreds of students and dozens of companies, we're formalizing the Talent Membership for the 2017/2018 school year.
More than a connection to students, the Talent Membership gives you access to all of the activations we produce to help you recruit and retain our city's brightest to your teams, from junior developers to mid-career marketing leads.
One thing we've heard loud and clear over the past year is that new hires want to find their place in the startup community, and it's often not as easy as we think. The addition of a Team Commons Membership to your benefits package is a great way to start offering the day-to-day interactions with the larger startup community, that can get lost in the shuffle of your day to day work.
Let us do some heavy lifting so you don't have to go it alone!
Consider us a great parter to your People and HR Teams for less than $65/month.
If you have any questions or requests, please reach out anytime.
Job Board Updates
- The most visited page on the Startup Edmonton website. It is also the most clicked link in monthly newsletters.
- Improvements to the Job Board are ongoing. Now you can provide categories alongside your posting for better search placement.
- Job Board postings include a home-page call to action for the first week after posting and will remain on the archived job board indefinitely. If you have filled a position, just let us know and we'll include an update.
- Dedicated team member for prompt inclusion and changes to your postings | email@example.com
- Job Board Postings:
- $190/post University of Alberta Careers Centre
- $150/post Accelerate Okanagan
- Info Sessions:
- $250/session University of Alberta Careers
- $200/session MacEwan University
- *Catering costs/session NAIT
- Career Fair Booths
- $1,000/booth (starting price) NAIT 2018 Career Fair
- $950/booth University of Alberta Careers Centre
- $585/booth Get to Work Fair, MacEwan University
Annual Talent Membership
- Booth at two Job/Company Mixers:
- Startup Week, October 17 & DevCon, March 24
- Unlimited postings on the Job Board
- Campus activations tailored to your needs
- Company profile and amplification on social media & communications channels
- Connections with national/international partners, like CDMN and Go North, to amplify Edmonton companies recruitment efforts
Commons TEAM MembersHIPS
- Startup Edmonton Member Slack access
- Typically reserved for our program & space members
- $25 credit to apply to a workshop of your choice!
- Business Model, Product Toolkit, or Startup 101s
- Invitations to Commons Socials
- Member Coffee, Summer Picnic, Startup Ski Trip, Mercer Family Christmas Party and more.
- Membership card for discounts and offers at our friends at Mercer Tavern, Pogo CarShare, Foodora, Bouncebox and Fitset.