We're looking for someone with a passion for online advertising. When you talk about AdWords, SEO, retargeting, and landing pages... you might just get a little too excited. The right person for the job will have a strong focus on results, a great personality, and a skill-set that sets them apart!
As a PPC Manager at Jobber you’ll be an integral part of our Marketing team. Working with your peers, you’ll run experiments on landing pages and ad copy, always be pushing the envelope on PPC, and so much more! Here’s a few more things you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for Jobber's paid search (PPC) and display advertising development and management.
- Build extensive paid search campaigns, organizing keywords, writing ad copy, manage campaign settings, and extensions.
- Match landing pages to paid search campaigns.
- Ongoing keyword research and development.
- Track conversion rates and making measured improvements.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data to influence PPC strategies.
- Maximize online exposure through search engine optimization; drive improvements and iteration across all channels.
- Provide reporting of KPIs to management.
- 2+ years experience managing online advertising campaigns.
- University degree isn't required but would be viewed as an asset.
- Real life examples of your success in managing online marketing.
- Experience with managing large online advertising budgets.
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords (certification is a plus).
- Strong understanding of current online advertising concepts, strategy, and best practices (remarketing, AdWords, Bing, etc...).
- Fluency and hands-on use of key analytics, SEO, and online advertising platforms.
- Able to take complex information and create simple outputs that are easy to understand.
- Agility and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Understanding of landing pages, message match, and CRO.
- Highly collaborative mindset.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communicator, can clearly articulate your ideas.
You'll definitely need to:
- Be driven, passionate, and skilled;
- Know how to have fun, like to laugh, and have hobbies;
- Be a team player – egomaniacs need not apply;
- Have at least 2 years professional PPC experience.
So, what's in it for you?
- Extended health benefits package.
- Three weeks paid vacation.
- Access to a fully stocked kitchen. Eat lunch on us.
- Competitive salary.
- An environment that believes in bettering and supporting its people.
- Your very own, brand new Apple computer.
Interested? Apply today with your cover letter and resume.