Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, Twitter, Airbnb, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp
Looking to grow your career at an exciting and established eCommerce startup? As Granify continues its tremendous growth, we are adding a key role to our Operations team, the Finance Coordinator. If you believe that numbers uncover the truth, and are passionate about discovering it, this could be you!
We're looking for someone who can balance the day to day bookkeeping while using financial information to build models to monitor and assess the health of our business. This person will have a direct impact on our growing Granify team by supporting decision-making and strategic planning.
This is a full-time position in our Edmonton headquarters.
What You'll Work On
- Building and maintaining a financial model of our business
- Working with leadership to identify, build and track other business and financial KPIs
- Managing the invoicing process
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Completing monthly bank reconciliation and financial reporting
- Reducing expenses through creating efficiencies
- Researching potential grants and maximizing their use
- Supporting the budget process and helping to keep our expenses in line
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and know how to be resourceful
- You pride yourself on your ability to meet deadlines
- You care about the details
- You are process oriented
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Confident in making sound financial decisions
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to forecast
- Previous bookkeeping experience
Working At Granify
We take care of our team. Some of our unique perks include free catered lunches, bi-weekly massages and prepaid house cleaning services. You’ll work hard, learn quickly, and have plenty of excitement on a daily basis! We’re a close team and have a lot of fun in and out of the office.
The opportunities for growth, development and career progression are limitless as we continue to tackle incredible challenges to drive even more value for our customers in 2016 and beyond.