Office Experience Coordinator
Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, Twitter, Airbnb, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp
Looking to grow your career at an exciting and established eCommerce startup? As Granify continues its tremendous growth, we are adding a key role to our People team, the Office Experience Coordinator. If you are sharp and driven, and constantly thinking about what else you can do to help out and make an impact, this could be you!
We're looking for someone who can visually and logistically deliver our culture every day - from a detailed eye for keeping things pristine, to a proactive mindset for experimenting with new ideas, to being a creative problem-solver for the team. This person will have a direct impact on our growing Granify team by building an enjoyable, productive, and overall awesome work environment through managing both the day-to-day and one-off projects.
This is a full-time position in our Edmonton headquarters.
What You'll Work On
- Owning the employee office experience for our fast-growing Edmonton Headquarters
- Coordinating the onboarding process for all new employees, and developing ways to make it even better
- Owning the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, and well-stocked (with everything from pens to beef jerky!)
- Managing our in-house catering needs, including our regular team lunches or celebratory cupcakes and beer
- Finding smart ways to actively track employee happiness & engagement, and making suggestions to improve those metrics
- Analyzing our perks, and making sure we're focused on what our employees care about most
- Owning our internal HR database and health benefits administration
- Organizing company events like Demo Days, birthdays, or office parties
- Other administrative, operational or HR ad hoc tasks as needed
- You are passionate about people
- You are driven, self-directed, motivated, and always looking for more responsibility
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and know how to be resourceful
- You are incredibly detail-oriented, organized, and know how the small things make a big difference
- You can think critically and use data, whether it's in gathering feedback or analyzing ROI
- You are articulate and approachable
- You have a “no job is too small” type of attitude and are willing to take on a variety of tasks
- You have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation
- Degree or Diploma in HR, Business, or equivalent work experience
- Experience organizing and/or hosting events
Working At Granify
We take care of our team. Some of our unique perks include free catered lunches, bi-weekly massages and prepaid house cleaning services. You’ll work hard, learn quickly, and have plenty of excitement on a daily basis! We’re a close team and have a lot of fun in and out of the office.
The opportunities for growth, development and career progression are limitless as we continue to tackle incredible challenges to drive even more value for our customers in 2016 and beyond.