Drivewyze is the smart mobility services company for the transportation industry. Drivewyze and its sister company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc., are on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze serves commercial drivers and fleets with innovative trucking apps such as Drivewyze Weigh Station Heads Up and Drivewyze PreClear Bypass service.
Drivewyze PreClear is a mobile application that runs on iOS, Android, and embedded devices. The app provides bypasses to long-haul truck drivers via an on-screen notification using GPS information. The Drivewyze app is supported by a multi-tier cloud based infrastructure that is connected to various law enforcement databases and provides visibility to law enforcement personnel about the Drivewyze bypasses happening at each supported weigh station.
As a software developer in quality assurance, you will be responsible for working with product managers, managers, QA, and other developers to create and update tools to test the Drivewyze application. You will be responsible for designing, building and testing tools that test application features, create supporting tools, implement continuous integration, automate the testing of security improvements and load testing architectural changes.
Canada – Edmonton, AB
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Quality Assurance Testing
· Software Tool design and implementation
· Test Plan Creation
· Automated Regression Testing
· Automated Load Testing
· Unit Testing
· Technical documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Commercial experience in Web Application Development, Software Development and App Development
- Object oriented software analysis and design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of code repositories (Git, Mercurial)
- Self-motivated and ability to work with little oversight
· C# .NET
· Microsoft SQL
· Experience with mobile applications and web applications
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related degree or diploma
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent to:
Subject: Software Developer - Edmonton
Or fax your resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.