Drivewyze: Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Midwest or Southeast US
Join a Winning Team!
Drivewyze is the smart mobility services company for the transportation industry, and is on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world class products, systems and services.
Drivewyze serves commercial fleets with innovative trucking apps such as Drivewyze PreClear, a weigh station bypass solution that’s delivered through electronic logging devices, tablets and smartphones, and integrated into leading fleet mobility technology leaders such as PeopleNet, Zonar and Rand McNally.
Drivewyze is the only smart mobility services company with a passionate, value-driven, pioneering culture. Drivewyze is a national advocate for truckers and fleets nationwide. The company is a proud member of the ATA and state trucking associations. Drivewyze is the proud winner of Long Haul Magazine Top 5 Award, Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Award and a winner of the ITS America Spotlight Award.
Are You Ready for Rapid Growth?
Our company is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent. If you excel at communication, collaboration and unrelenting innovation, we want to talk to you. And if you bring dedication, positive energy and integrity to the table, you just might be the right fit for our team.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage in-direct sales programs working directly with our distribution partners Omnitracs, PeopleNet and Rand McNally. This individual will be responsible to acquire and facilitate ongoing growth and market penetration thru 3rd parties and will need to establish long-term strategic relationships with individuals and businesses thru the building of strong personal relationships. This is a quota bearing position. The Regional Sales Manager will work with Drivewyze market teams, key account managers and client services group with cross-functionality in multiple tasks. He/She will be responsible for executing the Go-to-Market plans between Drivewyze and selected sales partners. The role will report directly to the VP of Channel Sales.
- Work closely with channel partners and identify and acquire new revenue opportunities in support of strategic initiatives and products.
- Achieve Drivewyze/VP’s sales forecast plan for the Region/Channel.
- Conduct phone presentations, face to face meetings, webinars, and other sales activities with key sales partners in Region/Channel.
- Identify potential sales opportunities, define joint solutions, develop business cases, and drive go-to-market strategies.
- Identify, capture and track opportunities using Salesforce and other tools.
- Identify key customer needs and tailor messages and presentations to meet those needs.
- Develop and present ROI based analytics to customers to assist in the sales process.
- Attend local and regional partner events as required such as Sales Kickoffs, Customer appointments and Trade shows.
- Orchestrate cross company resources to support the Region/Channel’s initiatives.
- Conduct weekly pipeline reviews with Drivewyze management and quarterly reviews with our strategic partners.
- Up to 75% TRAVEL REQUIRED.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree with background in Business, Finance or Logistics.
- Overall 5+ years of related technology industry experience (Wireless, SaaS, Commercial Transportation).
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision makers.
- Executive maturity and presence.
- Applies expert knowledge and understanding of all business development activities.
- Strategic partnering and sales skills, ability to grasp strategic initiatives of target accounts, to formulate marketing and sales plans effectively.
- Leadership, consensus-building abilities with a proven track record of coordinating and mobilizing resources productively.
- Experience in managing “virtual” teams (non-direct reports).
- Drivewyze is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity at all levels.
Let’s Talk Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision health benefits.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- We Win Together! Drivewyze is a collaborative, open environment where we share and learn from each other; new ideas are very welcome!
We Welcome Diversity
Drivewyze, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.