We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will create content for our social media accounts and design and maintain social media ad campaigns. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will help dealcloser develop its brand.
This six month paid internship is through the IRAP Youth Employment Program. As a result, candidates must be between 15 – 30 years of age (inclusive) and post-secondary graduates.
Our growing startup would like to bring on a Marketing Intern. The successful candidate will be a post-secondary graduate and will have studied marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual familiar with social media and content marketing.
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up
- Monitor for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Available for a 6 month internship starting January 1, 2018
- Post-secondary graduate
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to design and execute online ad campaigns on various platforms
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly