Located in Edmonton, Canada, Stormboard is a fast-growing, customer focused brainstorming and collaboration software company with users collaborating in 181 countries around the world.
Stormboard’s software helps companies make their meetings more effective and turn their ideas into action. With Stormboard users can generate, discuss, prioritize, act on their best ideas, and increasing both the quality and quantity of ideas. Our application is delivered via the cloud and lets remote teams collaborate on a shared whiteboard without expensive travel.
At Stormboard, you will work with a small and passionate team to help our customers be successful turning their ideas into action.
We offer a competitive salary and have great opportunities to grow into more senior roles within the company.
This is a full-time position based at our head office the Garneau neighborhood of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. No virtual or work from home options are available.
As Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for marketing and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand, make customers more successful and boost sales. You will be responsible for providing our sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales, and be the champion for new product innovations.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for our products. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
This role is focused primarily on marketing to our existing customers to help them do more things, more often with Stormboard. Given our business model, where our customers pay via a subscription model, Customer Success is vital to our long-term profitability and success. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving significant value from our service. As such, we need a passionate, committed person to help our customers understand how to get the most out of Stormboard.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Translate technical details into benefits for users.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our products.
- Create marketing materials with compelling benefit laden messages across marketing channels including sales materials, print, email, our website, and blog.
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas.
- Writing case studies and business cases that help new customers understand how existing customer get value from Stormboard.
- Align with product, sales, finance and executive team to inspire customer success across the company.
- Help customers clearly understand the Stormboard value proposition and leading to shortened sales cycle and increased usage with clients.
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing organizations.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong empathy for customers and their desired outcomes.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, fast-moving environment.
Stormboard & Diversity
Stormboard is all about innovation and we believe that diversity leads to innovation. Stormboard is committed to employment diversity and works affirmatively to recruit a diverse group of employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, ancestry, disability status or place of origin.
Job Type: Full-time
- Edmonton, AB