At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and more fun. We're seeking a Junior Developer to join our small team and make a big difference.
Testfire Labs is a fast-growing software and consulting services company building innovative products and systems that take advantage of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and development platforms. Our current flagship product, Hendrix.ai, leverages natural language processing and machine learning to automatically capture meeting notes and optimize organizational outcomes. Continuous learning is a must; you will be growing professionally alongside the company in this rapidly growing industry.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You'll be working directly with the founder, a handful of talented employees and some of the industry’s top consultants, as we grow the company and take on exciting new challenges.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
The successful candidate will participate in an Agile/Scrum environment, creatively solving problems to bring the full capability of our solutions to market. The position will involve working with a broad spectrum of technologies, ensuring the performance, scalability and security of the solutions.
· Recent grad with degree or equivalent in computing science
· Strong experience in real-time media processing
· Familiarity with third-party API integration
· Experience with testing and continuous integration
· Familiarity with version control systems, particularly Git
· Knowledge of project management and bug tracking tools
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Experience with cloud computing
· Experience with React / Redux
· Experience with TypeScript
· Experience with nosql databases (CouchDB/Cloudant)
· Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
If you think you are the person Testfire needs, please send us an email and attach your resume or Linkedin profile immediately (and no later than January 26th, 2018) to email@example.com. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.