Senior Frontend Developer
At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and more fun. We're seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our small team and make a big difference.
Testfire Labs is a fast-growing software and consulting services company building innovative products and systems that take advantage of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and development platforms. Our current flagship product, Hendrix.ai, leverages natural language processing and machine learning to automatically capture meeting notes and optimize organizational outcomes. Continuous learning is a must; you will be growing professionally alongside the company in this rapidly growing industry.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You'll be working directly with the founder, a handful of talented employees and some of the industry’s top consultants, as we grow the company and take on exciting new challenges.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
We're looking for someone that's passionate about craftsmanship and problem solving. You’ll lead the front-end design and architecture, working with top UX/UI designers to bring our products to life online.
- Consistent record of industry-leading commercial web development
- Excellent knowledge of all things HTML and CSS
- Experience on large-scale SPAs, front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt), and CSS pre-compilers (e.g. Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Familiarity with website optimization methodologies
- Comfortable navigating and running simple commands in a command line interface
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git
Bonus points for:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Bluemix
- Experience working with APIs, node.js, PHP, MySQL
- Solid grasp of SEO principles
- Experience with continuous integration and deployments
If you think you're the person Testfire needs, please send us an email and attach your resume and/or Linkedin profile immediately (and no later than January 26, 2018) to email@example.com. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.