Do you want to fundamentally improve the way people do business, to make it more fun and productive? We're seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our small team and make a big difference.
Testfire Labs is a fast-growing nimble startup building innovative products and services that take advantage of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence, with a particular focus on workplace productivity. Our current flagship product, Hendrix.ai, leverages natural language processing and machine learning to automatically capture meeting notes and optimize organizational outcomes. Continuous learning is a must; you will be growing professionally alongside the company in this rapidly growing industry.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, wearing different hats at times, where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You are energized by this challenge, ready to roll up your sleeves and a blast to work with. Our core team culture is the belief in a 'people-first' approach. Amazing people, building the right things for our awesome users, in the right way, working sane hours and enjoying working life balance. We expect great things from our people and we invest in return with:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
Developers at Testfire Labs work on teams together with product managers, designers and other developers to solve common goals and ultimately make great products. We're looking for someone that's passionate about craftsmanship and problem solving.
- Write exquisite code
- Participate in code reviews; teaching and enforcing best practices
- Ship medium features independently
- Drive architecture recommendations
- Be creative/solution oriented and regularly achieve consensus with teams
- Degree or equivalent in computing science and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of the principles of building highly available and fault-tolerant software
- Experience working with integrating and building RESTful APIs for multiple platforms (Web, Mobile App, etc)
- Experience with Node.js and TypeScript
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with unit, integration & functional testing
- Experience with websockets and webrtc
- Experience with OAuth2
- Experience writing Swagger/OpenAPI
- Experience with cloud platforms (IBM/Bluemix, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with continuous integration & continuous deployment
- Experience with document oriented nosql systems (Azure Cosmos DB, MongoDB or CouchDB/Cloudant)
- Experience with TDD/BDD approaches
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
If you think you're the person Testfire needs, please click Apply Now below! Be sure to include your resume, LinkedIn profile and/or GitHub username in your application. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)