DevFacto is eagerly seeking a Mobile Developer to join our team in Edmonton.
We’re a consulting company, which is great because we get to work with so many different industries and technologies. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and create things that really matter to them. As a result, we build a lot of really cool stuff that actually gets used and helps people. There’s a really exciting trend in the industry right now where we’re seeing Enterprise Mobility play a larger and larger role in the solutions we build with our clients.
In order to meet this need we’re looking for people with a broad range of skills. Bringing a client’s vision to life means you’ll wear a lot of hats. This often means being able to dig into the details of their business, bring new ideas to the table, and be able to design then build solutions that blow their socks off.
- Computer science fundamentals including algorithms, design patterns, and data structures
- Familiarity with mobile design principles
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- iOS, Android, or WPF/WinRT development experience
- C#, ASP.NET (Web API, MVC) experience or similar
It's even better if you have experience with business analysis, solution architecture design, and technical writing and documentation. The one thing you must have is the ability to empathize with others --- we're in the "problem elimination" business after all which involves understanding how humans think, relating to them, and then, if it's the right thing to do, writing code to solve the problem.
Why join our team?
- Competitive salaries, group benefits, profit sharing
- Challenging projects and leading-edge technologies
- Extensive training
- Flexible hours, creative workspaces with games and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular team social events including Friday happy-hours and monthly team outings
- A really cool award-winning culture
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, we want to hear from you!