Are you a driven individual looking to apply your customer service skills in a fast-growing startup? We are looking for customer service representatives to help us build an exceptional customer experience.
Yardly is a technology platform that provides top-tier quality service and exceptional customer experience to homeowners through aggregated independent lawn care and snow removal professionals. It aims to improve quality of life by helping homeowners and communities to maintain safe, thriving, and enjoyable outdoor spaces.
We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated abilities in customer service, highly skilled with technology, and excellent problem-solving skills. Our company wants someone whose communication and customer service abilities will help grow Yardly to North America’s top property maintenance service platform.
What you’ll do
- Interact with existing and potential customers through multiple channels, including emails, phone calls and online chats
- Promptly respond to quote requests and customer inquiries on a daily basis
- Manage customer accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Proactively discover and validate customer needs through various ways of communication
- Collect customer feedback and look for ways to improve
- Use customer service management software to record customer interactions
- Gather and analyze customer data, identify potential challenges and growth opportunities
- Work closely with the operations team and the service provider support team
- Develop customer service process and standards from scratch and constantly adapt to changes
What you’ll need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and a passion for interacting with people
- Problem-solving - be comfortable with making decisions and solving people’s everyday problems
- Self-driven - be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Innovative - be able to constantly refine the operation process.
- A strong desire to learn - willing to build and grow with our company
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about making a difference - share our company goal of re-inventing the outdated property maintenance industry
- A passion for the growing Edmonton Start-up community
- Creative freedom
- Opportunities to expand and develop a diverse array of skills
- Fantastic work environment in a startup incubator
- Free parking
- Passionate, energetic team with a fun, startup company culture
- Working with new Apple gear
Please send in your cover letter and resume for consideration, application without a cover letter will be automatically rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Edmonton, AB