Drivewyze Inc., is an innovative technology software and service provider to the transportation industry – a genuine Silicon Valley start-up located in Edmonton. Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers.
We are looking for an experienced software Product Manager who is passionate about building quality software products that customers love. You will be a collaborate product leader within a dynamic, experienced, cross functional team building innovative software that improves safety and efficiency for commercial truck fleets and drivers. The cross-functional elements you will work with span the organization and our partners, including sales, customer success, support, marketing, finance and more. Your closest working partners will be engineering, business development and our partners as you work to define and deliver our products and services. The agile scrum teams will expect you to articulate the business value, represent the market, partners and users and make the careful trade-off decisions needed to deliver products. The team is experienced, supportive and collaborative with a proven track record of success.
Canada – Edmonton, AB
- Collaborate with the product and executive team on product strategy and vision
- Understand market needs and elaborate product features and roadmap
- Engage closely with engineering to help determine reasonable scope, effort and schedule trade-offs
- Collaborate within our agile SCRUM process as a Product Owner and Product Manager
- Be the go-to resource for product and customer related answers
- Travel up to 20%
- BA/BS in computer science, business or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of product management or related experience
- Experience with product management, ownership, or design with a focus on software products and technologies
- 6 years of product management or related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Drivewyze is committed to equal employment opportunity. Our diversity not only helps our employees, products and community to thrive, it is essential to our success.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 6 years