Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
Salary: Market Value
This senior-level position is responsible for developing functionality for coParenter web and mobile applications. The Senior Mobile Application Developer will work under the direct supervision of our CTO and alongside other developers and non-technical staff. You will primarily focus on creating and refining software that aligns with coParenter’s objectives and product vision.
Who We Are
We are an early stage social impact start-up that has developed an innovative online dispute resolution platform that helps separated and divorced families to communicate, make better decisions for their kids, and stay out of court. We’ve solved some really challenging problems in the global market. We have a well structured social impact strategy and a solid business model that collectively represent a great opportunity to do well by doing good.
We’re growing our team and looking to bring on people who are interested in creating a product in a fast-paced startup environment. You will work directly with the founders to realize our vision as we move from pilots into product launch. This is going to be a great ride.
- Designing, writing, debugging, and testing web and mobile application code alongside other members of the development team.
- Participating in regular code reviews.
- Contributing to design meetings.
- Follow Agile software development principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience with iOS and/or Android app production.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with React Native and/or Swift is considered an asset.
- Experience in any of the following is considered an asset: Flutter, Firebase, Go, C, C++, Java, and/or Python.
- Excellent problem solving skills, organizational skills, and willingness to learn new technologies.